Wishlist Member is a WordPress plugin that makes it easy for you to create a fully functioning membership site. A membership site is one that allows your visitors to subscribe (for free or a paid subscription) to access your content.
Membership sites offer you a great way to make an online income. Either charge a one-off payment for access to your content, or charge a recurring monthly or annual fee. The choice is yours. Add in a forum and you have a community of people, all interested in your content.
If you would like to create a membership site, then this course will show you how. I've been using Wishlist Member since 2011, and in this course, I'll use all of that experience to teach you how to use this plugin to setup a membership site.
In the course I'll plan out a demonstration membership site, and then you get to watch over-my-shoulder as I build the membership site from scratch.
In this course you will learn:
- What membership sites are, and why they are a good way to make an income online.
- How to plan out your membership site.
- How to install and configure Wishlist Member.
- How to create content and then protect it so that only those members who should have access, actually do. You will learn a few different ways to protect your content.
- How to show a teasers to non-members to encourage them to subscribe.
- How to use shortcodes to personalize your member content.
- How to use Mergecodes for additional control over content protection.
- How to create multiple levels within your membership site, so you can effectively run multiple courses from a single Wishlist installation.
- Customizing the experience for multiple membership levels, so each member feels special.
- How to setup drip-fed (sequential) content so that you control how quickly members get access to various content.
- How to integrate Paypal and/or Clickbank to take payments from your members.
- How to integrate a forum into your member area using a free WordPress plugin. A forum can help you build a community on your site. When people feel like part of a community, they are more likely to stick around.
- A basic understanding of WordPress (how to create posts and pages).
- Wishlist Member plugin.
What are the requirements?
- This course assumes you have a very basic understanding of WordPress.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 25 lectures and 2.00 hours of content!
- Create a Membership site using Wishlist Member and WordPress
- Understand why membership sites can be such a good way to build an online income.
- Create content for the membership site, and protect it so only those people that are paying for it can see it.
- Add teasers for non-members to encourage subscriptions.
- Use Merge codes as an optional way of protecting content.
- Use shortcodes to add personal details to the site content.
- Create sequential content, so that you can drip feed the content to members over a series of weeks or months.
- Integrate Paypal and Clickbank into Wishlist Member so that you can collect subscription payments.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone that wants to learn how to create a fully functioning membership site using WordPress and some WordPress plugins.
- This course is not for those who want to learn WordPress.
I started to look up on the internet for any other jobs and ways to make money.As a Premium Teacher, I have been an instructor of Blogger, SEO and Web Marketing since 2013, and offers online business-related courses focused on this subjects. Currently working course presentation .I am American woman, I live in Boynton Beach, FL. I learn all by myself and today I live from the profit that Internet provides to me.
StartLecture 1 - Introduction and Objectives of the Course (3:40)
StartLecture 2 - Introduction to Membership Sites (4:33)
StartLecture 3 - A look around a real membership site (5:12)
StartLecture 4 - The Planned Membership Site (2:51)
StartLecture 5 - Installing Wishlist Member (4:32)
StartLecture 6 - Initial Setup of Wishlist Member (9:25)
StartLecture 7 - Creating the Sales Page (2:51)
StartLecture 8 - Let's create some content (7:28)
StartLecture 9 - Ordering Content in your membership site (4:25)
StartLecture 10 - Let's Create Demo Subscribers for Each Level (5:01)
StartLecture 11 - Global settings for content protection (2:08)
StartLecture 12 - The "more" tag (4:30)
StartLecture 13 - Protecting Content As Per Subscription Level (7:48)
StartLecture 14 - Process of Adding a New Post (4:30)
StartLecture 15 - Merge Codes (10:32)
StartLecture 16 - Custom Welcome Back Pages for each Membership Level (8:31)
StartLecture 17 - Setting up Sequential Content (8:46)
StartLecture 18 - Introduction to Payment Processor Integration (2:33)
StartLecture 19 - Integrating Paypal (8:07)
StartLecture 20 - Integrating Clickbank (6:11)
StartLecture 21 - Introduction to Simplepress (1:37)
StartLecture 22 - Installing SimplePress (4:12)
StartLecture 23 - Setting up your forum (10:56)
StartLecture 24 - Getting rid of the "Powered by.." link (1:42)
StartLecture 25 - Showing sidebar widgets only to members (6:16)